Thoughts of Life PDF Free
Thoughts of Life PDF
By:L. Ghost
Published on 2011-12-14 by AuthorHouse
I wrote this book cause I like helping other just by talking with them not to them. This book is mainly my thought's about life in general, from talking with people about their problems in hopes that they have a better understanding as to life as I see it. and from movies I've seen over the years that something that was said in the movie or what certain things people say that sticks in my mind till I sit and write something down in regards to the statement that was said. Most of the things I wrote about basically stem from my life's experiences, some of the things in the book may hit close to home as to say. Other words you may feel that I wrote about you. It's just something to think about. i live in Knoxville ,TN. at this time but I have live in a lot of cities and states mainly within partly some of the 48 states of the USA, never had the chance to leave this country. And I basically lived off and on either on the streets or alone since I was 16 yrs old. So one could say I've been there done that. And it has taken me years to write this book.
This Book was ranked at 37 by Google Books for keyword relationship after cheating.
Book ID of Thoughts of Life's Books is A4qShzDgXKkC, Book which was written byL. Ghosthave ETAG "c8E/eIpEQXU"
Book which was published by AuthorHouse since 2011-12-14 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781468525687 and ISBN 10 Code is 1468525689
Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is true
Book which have "92 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryPoetry
Book was written in en
eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is true and in ePub is true
Book Preview
Download Thoughts of Life PDF Free
Download Thoughts of Life Books Free
Download Thoughts of Life Free
Download Thoughts of Life PDF
Download Thoughts of Life Books
Comments
Post a Comment